DISPLAY OF WOMAN'S CHARM_1

Go down

DISPLAY OF WOMAN'S CHARM_1

Post by AL_farouq on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:50 am

(1)TABAR'ROJ IS A DISOBEDIENCE TO ALLAH & HIS MESSENGER:

The one who disobeys Allah and his Messenger (PBUH) can
only harm himself and cannot in any way harm Allah. The
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
"كُلُّ أُمّتي يَدخُلونَ الجنَّةَ إلاَّ من أبى" فقالوا: يا رسولَ الله من يأبى؟ قال: "من

أطاعني دخلَ الجنّة ومن عصاني فقد أبى"

"All of my followers will enter Aj-Jannah (Heaven) except those who
refuse." They said, "O Allah's Messenger! Who will refuse? "
He said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Aj-Jannah, and
whoever disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)."(1)

It is reported that Mu'awiyah (may Allah be pleased with him) gave a sermon in Humss (Syria) and mentioned that the Prophet (PBUH) prohibited seven things and that he (PBUH) named Tabar'roj as one of
them(2).

Abdullah bin Mas'oud (may allah be pleased with him) reported that theProphet (PBUH) "used to dislike ten kinds of behavior and he (Abdullah) mentioned amongst them: "Tabar'roj by means of displaying beautification in an improper place."( 3) Imam As-
Siyouti, may Allah's mercy be upon him said: "Tabar'roj by
displaying beautification is showing off to strangers and this is
disliked. This is the explanation of "an improper place." It is
not so if the beautification is done for the husband.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
(1) Saheeh Al-Bukhari (English-Arabic, Dar Al-Arabia, Publ. Beirut,
Lebanon), V.9, hadeeth # 384, p.284
(2) Narrated by Imam Ahmed in his Mussnad 4/101-Arabic.
(3) Narrated by An-Nissa'ee in his " Sunan "Arabic 8/141.

(2) TABAR'ROJ IS A GRAVE DESTRUCTIVE SIN:

Umay'mah, the daughter of Ruqay'ah came to the Messenger of Allah to acknowledge the message of Islam and that he (PBUH) is the Messenger of Allah (THE ALMIGHTY). The Prophet (PBUH) told her: "I give my acknowledgment that you must not set partners to worship besides Allah and that you don't steal or commit fornication and adultery, that you don't kill your child, that you don't commit any falsehood before your hands and between your legs, that you don't wail, and that you don't make Tabar'roj like that of Jahilyeeyah(4). It is clear
that the Prophet (PBUH) associated Tabar'roj with grave destructive sins.
(4) Narrated by Imam Ahmed in his "Mussnad" 2/196. The scholar Ahmed
Shaker, may Allah's Mercy be upon him, said : " Its chain of narration is
good". He also said that Ibin Khatheer in his "Tafseer :Explanation of the
Qur'an 8: 327-328" mentioned this hadeeth saying, "its chain of narration
is good" and he narrated it to At-Tirmidhi, An-Nissa'ee and Ibin Majah.

(3)TABAR'ROJ BRINGS THE CURSE AND EXPULSION:

FROM THE MERCY OF ALLAH.
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
"سيَكُونُ في آخِر أُمَّتي نساءٌ كاسِياتٌ عارياتٌ، على رُؤوسِهِنَّ كأسنِمَةِ البُختِ،

إلعَنوهُنّ فإنَّهُنَّ ملعونات"

"There shall be, in the latter part of my nation, women who are dressed but (in fact) naked, on their heads are humps like those of Bukht (one kind of camels), curse them for they are surely cursed."(5)

(5) At-Tabarani narrated this hadeeth in "Al-Mu'jam As-Sagheer" p.232 and Al-Albani said it Saheeh as in his book "The Hijab" p.56. As-Siyouti
narrated on behalf of Ibin Abdul'barr that: "The Prophet (PBUH) intended women who put on light clothes that shows off and shapes the body
descriptions. In reality they are naked although they have clothes on them!".

(4)TABAR'ROJ IS AN ATTRIBUTE OF THE PEOPLE OF HELL:

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

"صِنفان من أهلِ النَّار لم أرَهُما: قومٌ معَهُم سِياطٌ كأذناب البَقر يضرِبونَ بها

النَّاس، ونِساءٌ كاسِياتٌ عارِياتٌ، مُميلاتٌ، رُؤوسَهُنَّ كأسنِمَةِ البُختِ المائِلة، لا

يَدْخُلنِ الجنَّةَ، ولا يَجِدْنَ ريحَها، وإنَّ ريحَها لَيوجَدُ من مَسيرةِ كذا وكذا"
Of the people of Hell there are two types whom I have never seen, the one possessing whips like the tail of an ox and they flog people with them. The second one, women who would be naked in spite of their being dressed, who are seduced (to wrong paths) and seduce others with their hair high like humps. These women would not get into Aj-Jannah and they would not perceive its odor, although its fragrance can be perceived from such and such distance.( 6)
(6) Saheeh Muslim (English-Arabic, Published by Dar Al-Arabia, Beirut,Lebanon) V. 4 hadeeth # 6840 p. 1486.

AL_farouq
Operator
Operator

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down