#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Curse of Allâh be on the disbelievers. Part 2

Go down

Let the Curse of Allâh be on the disbelievers.  Part 2 Empty Let the Curse of Allâh be on the disbelievers. Part 2

Post by AL_farouq Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:47 am

The Book of Sacrifices (Kitab Al-Adahi)
Muslim :: Book 22 : Hadith 4876
Abu Tufail 'Amir b. Withila reported: I was in the company of 'Ali b. Abi Talib, when a person came to him, and said: What was it that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) told you in secret? Thereupon he (liadrat 'All) was enraged and said: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) did not tell me anything in secret that he hid from people, except that he told me four things. He said: Com- mader of Faithful, what are these? He said: Allah cursed him who cursed his father; Allah cursed him who sacrificed for anyone besides Allah; and Allah cursed him who accommodates an innovator (in religion) ; and Allah cursed him who changed the minarets (the boundary lines) of the land.

Dress
Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 72 :: Hadith 826
Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:
Allah has cursed those women who practise tattooing or get it done for themselves, and those who remove hair from their faces, and those who create spaces between their teeth artificially to look beautiful, such ladies as change the features created by Allah. Why then shall I not curse those whom Allah's Apostle has cursed and who are cursed in Allah's Book too?

The Book of Prayers (Kitab Al-Salat)
Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1106
Abu Darda' reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up (to pray) and we heard him say:" I seek refuge in Allah from thee." Then said:" curse thee with Allah's curse" three times, then he stretched out his hand as though he was taking hold of something. When he finished the prayer, we said: Messenger of Allah, we heard you say something during the prayer which we have not heard you say before, and we saw you stretch out your hand. He replied: Allah's enemy Iblis came with a flame of fire to put it in my face, so I said three times:" I Seek refuge in Allah from thee." Then I said three times:" I curse thee with Allah's full curse." But he did not retreat (on any one of these) three occasions. Thereafter I meant to seize him. I swear by Allah that had it not been for the supplication of my brother Sulaiman he would have been bound, and made an object of sport for the children of Medina.

Laws of Inheritance (Al-Faraa'id)
Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 80 :: Hadith 747
Narrated 'Ali:
We have no Book to recite except the Book of Allah (Qur'an) and this paper. Then 'Ali took out the paper, and behold ! There was written in it, legal verdicts about the retaliation for wounds, the ages of the camels (to be paid as Zakat or as blood money). In it was also written: 'Medina is a sanctuary from Air (mountain) to Thaur (mountain). So whoever innovates in it an heresy (something new in religion) or commits a crime in it or gives shelter to such an innovator, will incur the curse of Allah, the angels and all the people, and none of his compulsory or optional good deeds will be accepted on the Day of Resurrection. And whoever (a freed slave) takes as his master (i.e. be-friends) some people other than his real masters without the permission of his real masters, will incur the curse of Allah, the angels and all the people, and none of his compulsory, or optional good deeds will be accepted on the Day of Resurrection. And the asylum granted by any Muslim is to be secured by all the Muslims, even if it is granted by one of the lowest social status among them; and whoever betrays a Muslim, in this respect will incur the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people, and none of his Compulsory or optional good deeds will be accepted on the Day of Resurrection."

The Book of Prayers (Kitab Al-Salat)
Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1433
Anas b. Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) invoked curse in the morning (prayer) for thirty days upon those who killed the Companions (of the Holy Prophet) at Bi'r Ma'una. He cursed (the tribes) of Ri'l, Dhakwan, Lihyan, and Usayya, who had disobeyed Allah and His Messenger (may peace be upon him). Anas said: Allah the Exalted and Great revealed (a verse) regarding those who were killed at Bi'r Ma'una, and we recited it, till it was abrogated later on (and the verse was like this):, convey to it our people the tidings that we have met our Lord, and He was pleased with us and we were pleased with Him".

Sales and Trade
Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 34 :: Hadith 426
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
Once 'Umar was informed that a certain man sold alcohol. 'Umar said, "May Allah curse him! Doesn't he know that Allah's Apostle said, 'May Allah curse the Jews, for Allah had forbidden them to eat the fat of animals but they melted it and sold it."

Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 56 :: Hadith 733
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Doesn't it astonish you how Allah protects me from the Quraish's abusing and cursing? They abuse Mudhammam and curse Mudhammam while I am Muhammad (and not Mudhammam)"

Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab)
Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 4
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab)
Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 53
Narrated 'Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) A group of Jews entered upon the Prophet and said, "As-Samu-Alaikum." (i.e. death be upon you). I understood it and said, "Wa-Alaikum As-Samu wal-la'n. (death and the curse of Allah be Upon you)." Allah's Apostle said "Be calm, O 'Aisha! Allah loves that on, should be kind and lenient in all matters." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Haven't you heard what they (the Jews) have said?" Allah's Apostle said "I have (already) said (to them) "And upon you ! "

Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 56 :: Hadith 660
Narrated 'Aisha and Ibn 'Abbas:
On his death-bed Allah's Apostle put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, "May Allah's Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets." (By that) he intended to warn (the Muslim) from what they (i.e. Jews and Christians) had done.

Mahsa2ALLAH its a long list of Hadeeth, whom ever wants to continue reading you can find many hadeeth concerning this topic in the 2 sahihs (imam bukhari and imam muslim) and sunan abu dawud.
Salam 3alaykom.

AL_farouq
Operator
Operator

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down