#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan

2 posters

Go down

Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan Empty Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan

Post by MuslimGuy Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan Bismillah

In the name of Allah, the Most-Merciful, the All-Compassionate

Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan Assalam

"May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon You"

Praise be to Allaah, we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.
Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan Flower-b
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

[/i]

Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan Hadith_suhoor

Invocation to begin the fast

If you are reading any dua to being your fast then what you are doing is a bidah.
There is NO dua which is to be said when you start the fast. Only the intention (niyah) is required which is NOT be said from the mouth but ONLY from your mind (niyat).

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Actions are but by intentions, and everyone shall have but that which he intended…”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1; Muslim, 1907)

"Whoever does not intend to fast before dawn, there is no fast for him.”
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 730)

The intention (niyyah) is an action of the heart. The Muslim should resolve in his heart that he is going to fast tomorrow. It is not prescribed for him to utter it out loud and say, “I intend to fast” or “I will fast tomorrow” or other phrases that have been innovated by some people. The correct intention is when a person resolves in his heart that he is going to fast tomorrow.

Invocations for breaking the fast

Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan 176

176. Thahabadh-dhama u wabtallatil-urooqu, wa thabatal-ajru inshaa Allaah.
The thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.
Reference:
Abu Dawud 2/306 and others. See also Al- Albani, Sahihul-Jami' As-Saghir 4/209.

Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan 177

177. Allaahumma innee as aluka birahmatikal-latee wasi at kulla shay in an taghfira lee.
O Allah, I ask You by Your mercy, which encompasses all things, that You forgive me.
Reference:
Ibn Majah 1/557 from a supplication of Abdullah bin 'Amr. Al-Hafidh graded it as good in his checking of An-Nawawi's Kitabul-'Athkdr. See Sharhul- Athkar 4/342.

If you are reading this below 'dua'.. (Allaahumma laka sumtu ....). then we suggest you to read any one of the above dua's.

The du`aa' "Allaahumma laka sumtu wa `ala rizqika aftartu (O Allaah, for You have I fasted and by Your provision I have broken my fast)" was narrated by Abu Dawood, 2358. It is a mursal hadeeth so it is da`eef (weak) . Al-Albaani classed it as da`eef in ben dawwad (510)
MuslimGuy
MuslimGuy
Regular User
Regular User

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan Empty Re: Authentic Duaas for Ramadhan

Post by ala' Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm

wa 3alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuhu

Barak ALLAH feek for sharing this, brother, i'm sure it will be beneficial for many muslims, in sha' ALLAH

Fee aman ALLAH
ala'
ala'
New User

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum