#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now That You Have Become a Muslim

Go down

Now That You Have Become a Muslim Empty Now That You Have Become a Muslim

Post by MuslimGuy Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Now That You Have Become a Muslim Bismillah

In the name of Allah, the Most-Merciful, the All-Compassionate

Now That You Have Become a Muslim Assalam

"May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon You"

Praise be to Allaah, we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.
Now That You Have Become a Muslim Flower-b
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Now That You Have Become a Muslim 84664531
Now That You Have Become a Muslim,
Stay As a Muslim
- Adil ibn Manzoor Khan

The holy month of Ramadan is drawing to a close and Inshallah we will soon be celebrating Eid. The excitement of Eid is all around us and all are busy with the preparations for Eid.

If we take a look at the past month, Alhamdulillah we did a great job. We obeyed Allah swt by fasting for full 30 days. We stayed away from haraam things to the best of our ability. We did not backbite nor fight. Our heart was filled with emaan and wherever we saw looked so beautiful.

We had indeed became a “Complete Muslim”.

A Muslim is a person who summits his will to Almighty God.

Now That You Have Become a Muslim, Stay as a Muslim…

Is this not what Allah swt expects from us?

After Ramadan, everything will be as it always was the same masjid, the same namaz, the same Muezzin and the same azaan.

Hayya alas-Salah… Hayya alal-falah…

(Come to prayer – come to success).

But sadly these words wont matter for most of us.

After Ramadan, it is too difficult for us to get up for the Fajr namaz let alone going to the masjid for Fajr Salaat.

Once again our morning sleep will be having more importance than the call of Allah swt.

During Ramadan, we anxiously used to wait for the Fajr azaan to go the masjid but once Ramadan is over, when do we take time to wait for the azaan ?

Remember my brothers; the person who goes for Fajr Namaz in the darkness of the dawn will be having light on the Day of Judgment when we all are walking on the siraat.

Now That You Have Become a Muslim, Stay As a Muslim

And build your aakhira.

In the evenings, we used to come home early and sit for iftar and wait for the mouzieen to say the magrib azaan. But now who cares, right?

Work is once again will become more important than namaz

Or

I am traveling towards home during that time and hence cannot perform the magrib prayers on time.

Excuses…Excuses…

These are nothing but excuses which we use to absolve ourselves from our responsibilities as true Muslims.

When we will stop giving excuses and start living as a Muslim?

We stay away from TV and other haraam things for the whole one month of Ramadan. Mashallah we survived the temptations to see whats forbidden to see … because our emaan was strong.

If we can survive for 1 month, it is time for us to carry it forward.

However, as a practical person, I know it is very hard to continue in the same way as we did in Ramadan, we are bound to fall in to Satans trap.

But that does not give the liberty to start watching or doing zinaa with our eyes / hands / mouth and legs ?

Is this what Allah expects from us?

am not asking you to make impossible resolutions and say we are going to stay like this for next 11 months.

All I say is that let us take small steps and make small resolutions which we as a new Muslims can carry.

I urge our New Muslims not to loose their emaan and carry their emaan for another 2 months, till the Eid al-Adhaa (Bakri Eid).

It is hardly 2 months away.

If we could survive and resist temptations of Satan for one month, I am sure we can continue in the same vein for the next 2 months… cant we?

Yes we can… and we will strive do so.

After Eid-Al-Adhan when we look back we would see that we have been a full Muslim for past 3 months.

Inshallah by that time our emaan would be hard as a rock and then we will not need other person to tell us to “be a good Muslim”.

Thereafter, carrying this strong emaan for another 9 months till next Ramadan would not be difficult as it seems to be today.

Yes you can … All you have to do is one thing.

Stay As a Muslim.

Ramadan 2009 in pics -- must see.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/08/ramadan_2009.html

As-Salaam Walekum

Adil ibn Manzoor Khan
Download and Read
Eid Etiquette and Rulings.pdf Now That You Have Become a Muslim Pop

Permission is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, to post on Internet sites and to publish in full text and subject title in not-for-profit publications.

MuslimGuy
MuslimGuy
Regular User
Regular User

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down