#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men and Women Praying In the Same Line

3 posters

Go down

Men and Women Praying In the Same Line Empty Men and Women Praying In the Same Line

Post by LayL Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:58 am

Assalamualaykum.. I was going to ask if its ok for men and women to pray in the same line, in haram (Kabaa, Makkah)
I have seen that to happen there and when i asked they said its because of crowd. Is this the only reason? And if there are any other reasons, can somebody tell me please with sources ? Thanks in advance.. Salam Smile
LayL
LayL
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Men and Women Praying In the Same Line Empty Re: Men and Women Praying In the Same Line

Post by Elm Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:28 pm

I know there are areas where women can pray there. And what I also know is women pray behind men.
Don't know the answer to your question sister, but I will see if I can get a fatwa on that.

Good question.
Elm
Elm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Men and Women Praying In the Same Line Empty Re: Men and Women Praying In the Same Line

Post by LayL Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:53 am

Thanks sis, inshaAllah
LayL
LayL
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Men and Women Praying In the Same Line Empty Why women and men in same line In Kabah

Post by CraZyLiFe Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:23 am

Yes Layl sisto,

I saw the same thing. I use my observation tool to figure out whats the reason behind it and find the following facts.

1. People reach late on salat/Pray in Kabah so where ever they find the place they lined up. which is not
right thing to do, they should come 10 minutes early before pray start
2. Because of too much Crowd, people stand where ever they find the place.
3. Most people like to stand under the shadow/ceiling to safe from sun raises.
4. Some women don't care much and stand up in men area. But Men don't do that in women area because they
know they be in jail if some one complain about it.
5. Those people who come in groups always like and tries to stand near to each other. So they don't lost
them self in large crowd.

I saw kabah police man saying haram, haram(something like that), (Prohibited, Prohibited) and dragging men from shoulder during pray to other line.

All such this only happen during Hajj and Umrah during Ramdan timing. Otherwise everything is organized and peaceful,during other months.

CraZyLiFe
New User

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyLiFe Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 pm

What, you watching!........go ahead..... Write something Sad

CraZyLiFe
New User

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LayL Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:47 am

lol thanks for the share bro Smile Jazak Allah Khairan... Useful info indeed.
LayL
LayL
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down