#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Am I??

3 posters

Go down

Who Am I?? Empty Who Am I??

Post by Elm Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Who Am I?
Take a guess at who we are and learn a bit more about Islam in the process!

DO NOT CHEAT!! ANSWERS ARE BELOW!

1. I am a female, I taught Deen of Islam for about 48 years, I had over 200 students, I married young and widowed young, because of my marriage, my whold tribe became Muslim, my husband was the greatest philanthropist of all time, and in dealing with one, I dealt with eleven others, who am I?

2. My time was short lived with the greatest prophet. I had children but he married me anyway, my husband died earlier in the Battle of Uhud. Allah gave me three months of great joy and pleasure as well as the removal of Jahiliyyah from my heart, who am I?

3. I was born in Mali, my uncles educated me as well as other sheikhs, I also studied in Medina, and graduated from Daar al-Uloom ash-Shar'iyyah in Mecca, I taught many Hadiths, and I also helped to gather Sunnah and Sirah of the Prophet, who am I?

4. My dowry was 10 camels, I was not a spry young girl, I along with all my daughters accepted Islam, we all died before the prophet accept one, I was married longer than any of the ProphetsPBUH) wives, I am remembered by many and it was a "year of grief" for the Prophet(PBUH)as well as a great journey for him, who am I?

5. I am from a prominent tribe near the Red Sea, I took a journey with Abu Hurairah to see the Prophet(PBUH), after many battles, 80 families followed me and accepted Islam, I had a vision of my death, and I faught and was
martyred at the Battle of al-Yamamah and my son was also martyred in the Battle of Yarmouk, Who am I?

6. I am certified in Ijaazah, I called to the Methodology of the Salaf of Rasulullsh(SAWS), I have written hundreds of books, checked and abridged numerous others from scholars of the past, I am founder of Al-Salah, director of Markaz of Jordon and I wrote my first book at the age of 25, who am I?

7. I memorized Qur'an at an early age, I gained education from the family of Imam Abdul-Wahhab, I was appointed as a Justice, I taught at Riyaadh Law College, I was Grand Mufti of Saudi, Vice-Chancellor of Madina Islamic University, and I later on was Chancellor of the same Islamic University also, who am I?

[RA-May allah Be Pleased With Them All]

Answers

[Aisha Siddiq, Zaynab Khuzaymah, Sheikh Al-Ansari, Khadijah bint Khuwailid, At-Tufayl ibn Amr at Daws, Hilaali, Sheikh ibn Baaz]
Elm
Elm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Who Am I?? Empty Re: Who Am I??

Post by Blizz Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:37 am

Sub'haana'Allah. And jazaaki'Allahu khair, Elm.
I got three of them right, alhumdu'lillah. I think I should study our history more.
Thank you.
Blizz
Blizz
Moderators
Moderators

Male Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Elm Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Blizz wrote:Sub'haana'Allah. And jazaaki'Allahu khair, Elm.
I got three of them right, alhumdu'lillah. I think I should study our history more.
Thank you.

waiyakum Blizzy:)
we all should study our Islamic history more
Elm
Elm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizz Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:04 am