#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What next?

2 posters

Go down

What next? Empty What next?

Post by soosah Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:44 pm

We all have followed the news everyday about gazza, ppl were left to be slaughtered like sheep..we all waited eagerly for any word of hope to end this genocide ,any leader to take over things and end this madness,, hours passed and so did days, and nothing happened.. every thing stopped except for the killing..

And we watched great Arab and muslim figures who are supposed to lead the ummah throwing accusations at each other ,blaming each other like that’s the problem now, "whose fault is it??" ..Creating more confusion to the helpless audience ,and despair.. I felt like an orphan ,who had no place to go ,none to complain to and ask him for help..i doubted every thing I ever learned ,, who is good and who is evil ,who is right and who is wrong.. Am sure most of u ppl felt the same..

We are helpless ,we have nothing in our hands to do ,and since arab muslim men are not reacting ,since no one is willing to do anything about it ,since muslims are so occupied in labeling each other "sunni", "salafi", "shii3y", and "sufi", I think its all left in our hands now ,, women..
Its partially our fault,and our grand mothers fault, its how we raised those men ,and how they turned out to be, how they lost their identity along with other things..

We cannot change the past ,we cannot change whats going on now , but the future is in our hands.I am talking to mothers and mothers to be ,, have a plan in how to raise ur kids , have a goal and stick to it, raise a generation of muslims who know why they are here ,what are their duties and responsibilities ,, what it is to be brothers in islam ,what it is to be a real man..
Don’t forget our history ,but plz share in writing a better one , don’t leave our kids an inheritance of shame and humiliation .. don’t make them ashamed of being arab or muslim, give them something to be proud of ..

And take "Hind bint 3utbah" as example when she was walking with her son mu3weyah ,,ppl told her he will grow to be the Master of his ppl .she replied Strongly "I wish I lose him if he did not " !
What type of mother is that ?why cannot we be like her?
Don’t let ur kids get raised by baby sitters or left in duty of others who don’t care but for the money u pay ,, and esp don’t let them raised by non muslims..

If we took that seriously ,in 15-20years we will have a new generation of well aware muslims to their duty , we wont ever have another gazza massacre , we will be at least feared and respected ,cause as it seems ,this world is for the strongest ,and a bully will never understand any language but one similar to his ..

Start by breaking our new century idols , Money is an idol ,An idea of a better life became limited to having a bigger house a bigger car and a more money in the bank.. we forgot that the better life ,is the life that leads us to a better hereafter ,an eternity in heaven..

So lets do what we are good at ,and none can do but us!, making and raising babies! And until then "laky Allah ya gazzah ,w ya Falestine " ..

soosah
Operator
Operator

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

What next? Empty Re: What next?

Post by AL_farouq Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:57 am

May ALLAH give our brothers and sisters in Gazza victory over the disbelieving people, these people that are cursed in the Quran, these people that ALLAH made from them pigs and monkeys. May ALLAH heal the wounded muslims and make it easy on those who lost beloved ones. May they jews and whomever supports them abide in hell forever.

AL_farouq
Operator
Operator

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum