#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to tell non-muslim friends about islam or introduce them to Islam?

+2
Blizz
fake
6 posters

Go down

How to tell non-muslim friends about islam or introduce them to Islam? Empty How to tell non-muslim friends about islam or introduce them to Islam?

Post by fake Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:04 am

Aslm,

Am sure alot of us have non-muslim friends. But when you get to know more about these friends and you start to care more about them, one of your wishes will be introducing islam to them and showing them the true HAQ!

The thing is , how will you introduce our religion to them and how to start. Its hard because they will think you are trying to convert them (and they will try to fight and and starts blocking you and then you will lose them.) They won't know you are doing that cuz you care about them and you want them to know the truth "HAQ".

If we can share our thoughts/ways/ideas for how to , then we will @ least find several ways or options to start with..
Thanks for your kind reply
Salam.
fake
fake
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

How to tell non-muslim friends about islam or introduce them to Islam? Empty Re: How to tell non-muslim friends about islam or introduce them to Islam?

Post by Blizz Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:00 am

W'alaikum as'salam w'rahmat'ullahi w'berakatuh,

That is a wonderful topic for a discussion.

I believe the easiest and the best way is to become a practising Muslim and act as we are supposed to be. Islam is such a powerful faith that if we act upon it truly, it will attract others around us too. Insha'Allah. That is the way of the Prophet (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his family and companions) and his companions ( may Allah be pleased with them all).
I don't think we need to add anything to that Smile

Take care.

Salamu alaikum.

Last edited by Blizz on Sun May 18, 2008 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Blizz
Blizz
Moderators
Moderators

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

How to tell non-muslim friends about islam or introduce them to Islam? Empty Re: How to tell non-muslim friends about islam or introduce them to Islam?

Post by fake Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Aslam again,
Well yeah the people are attracted to us. How/When/Where to start to tell them about Islam. In the simplest way possible for them not to feel afraid that ur trying to convert or misslead them..
fake
fake
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diaa Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Assalamo alekom,,
yeah i think the best "effective" way is to be a really practicing Muslim in every aspect of ur life,,,Smile

diaa
New User

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clue Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:34 pm

The best way to teach the other about ur religion is through your own actions. I believe that observation is the best key to teaching.

clue
New User

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by fake Thu May 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Yeah , but how to start , ur not getting me !
fake
fake
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Basheer Wed May 07, 2008 9:51 pm

AlSalamu 3alaykum

Alhamdullilah and peace be upon Mohammed...

I think that initiating daawa to a non-muslim depends on how that person is, meaning, his background, his way of thinking, his attitude towards islam,e.t.c...

Try to find out what that person believes... You see, there is a big difference between atheists and people of the scripture, that is the fact that they believe in Allah..

But the first main thing to initiate daawa is this...

ONE SHOULD HAVE RAHMA (MERCY) FOR THAT PERSON...

You must want to help that person sincerely, ofcourse one should also draw the lines and boundaries that he won't cross for that daawa...

Also I think a muslim should have knowledge of his deen, and most importantly knowledge about the issues that he will be asked by that person... For it is a great sin to say something regarding deen without substantial knowledge of what the salaf have said about it...

Ofcourse during daawa one should not leave al walaa wal baraa... If one is able to balance all of these things, I believe the dawaa would be clearer...

In my humble opinion to initiate daawa you must try to find out the paths and ways into that person's heart... It differs from every person to another, so one should try to know how to find it ...

An advice i wanted to give to brothers "Avoid foul language", the prophet peace be upon him never used foul language and a muslim does not curse...

And remember this verse:
((125. Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is best aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who go aright.)) AlBaqarah:125...

& Allah knows best
Basheer
Basheer
Operator
Operator

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jaffar77 Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Asalam'u 'Alaykum Wa'rahmatullah,

I agree with brother basheer on that, you need to use reasoning with good intellect. And you need to understand the level of the person whom you are making da3wah too, most important of all. Knowledge is of no use if you dont know how to convey it to the other person.

Allah knows best

Wa'salam Wa'rahmatullah
Jaffar

jaffar77
Operator
Operator

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down