#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise 1

4 posters

Go down

Surprise 1 Empty Surprise 1

Post by EgyptianMuslim Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:56 am

فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَـذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ لِيَشْتَرُواْ بِهِ ثَمَناً قَلِيلاً فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُمْ مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ ] البقرة:79

أخيرا اعترف النصارى عبر اذاعة ال"بي بي سي" بأن الكتاب المقدس محرف, لن أتكلم كثيرا سوف أدع المقالة تقول ما لديها:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7651105.stm

الترجمة لبعض أجزاء المقالة:

What is probably the oldest known Bible is being digitised, reuniting its scattered parts for the first time since its discovery 160 years ago. It is markedly different from its modern equivalent. What's left out?

ما يعتقد أنه أقدم كتاب مقدس معروف تتم معالجته رقميا و تجميع قطعه المتبعثرة لأول مرة منذ اكتشافه منذ 160 سنة. و هو مختلف الى درجة ملحوظة عن نظيره الحالي. ما الذي بقي اذا؟؟

The world's oldest surviving Bible is in bits.
For 1,500 years, the Codex Sinaiticus lay undisturbed in a Siai monastery, until it was found - or stolen, as the monks say - in 1844 and split between Egypt, Russia, Germany and Britain. Now these different parts are to be united online and, from next July, anyone, anywhere in the world with internet access will be able to view the complete **** and read a translation.

بدأت معالجة الكتاب المقدس الأقدم في العالم.
لمدة 1500 سنة, بقيت مخطوطات سيناء مخفية في كنيسة سيناء الى أن وجدت , أو سرقت, كما يقول الراهب في 1844 و توزعت بين مصر, روسيا, ألمانيا و بريطانيا.

الآن يتم تجميع هذه القطع المتبعثرة , و ابتداءا من تموز المقبل سيكون بامكان أي شخص من الوصول ايها عبر شبكة الانترنت و يطالع النص الكامل و ترجمته.

For those who believe the Bible is the inerrant, unaltered word of God, there will be some very uncomfortable questions to answer. It shows there have been thousands of alterations to today's bible.
The Codex, probably the oldest Bible we have, also has books which are missing from the Authorised Version that most Christians are familiar with today - and it does not have crucial verses relating to the Resurrection.

لمن يعتقد أن الكتاب المقدس هو كلمة الرب الغير المبدلة و الغير المحرفة سيكون عليهم الاجابة على الكثير من الأسئلة المزعجة. فالمخطوطات تظهر آلاف من الاختلافات مع الكتاب المقدس الحالي.

المخطوطات و التي يعتقد أنها أقدم كتاب مقدس موجود, تحتوي على كُتب (أسفار) غير موجودة في الكتاب المقدس الموجود بين أيدي المسيحيين اليوم, و هي لا تحتوي على نصوص و اصحاحات مهمة جدا بالنسبة لقيامة المسيح.
EgyptianMuslim
EgyptianMuslim
New User

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Surprise 1 Empty Re: Surprise 1

Post by Elm Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Jazak Allah khair brother for all the posts. I will go and read them all now:)
Elm
Elm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyLiFe Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:00 pm

You are very handsome man EgyptianMuslim...............by the way which hair oil do you use? Shocked

CraZyLiFe
New User

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LayL Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:17 pm

Thanks for sharing EgyptianMuslim bro! And LOL!!! Zeropoint.. you're kidding right? Shocked Wassalam!
LayL
LayL
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Elm Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:52 pm

ZeroPoint wrote:You are very handsome man EgyptianMuslim...............by the way which hair oil do you use? Shocked
lol

Thanks for sharing EgyptianMuslim bro! And LOL!!! Zeropoint.. you're kidding right?
Layl, no sis, this means zeropoint is bald :p
Elm
Elm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LayL Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:06 pm

loool Elm maybe Razz
LayL
LayL
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by EgyptianMuslim Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:52 pm

well thank you everyone for your passing here and leaving your comments, and by the way i a not using hair oils :-p.... anyway, and by the way.. why zero, Zero ? Very Happy, maybe Elm is right ? Very Happy

well just kidding, take care everyone,
see u soon
maybe in the room or something

Salaam and love
EgyptianMuslim
EgyptianMuslim
New User

Back to top Go down

Surprise 1 Empty You see I have a hair on top

Post by CraZyLiFe Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:25 am

ELm nope I'm not thin on top bom

CraZyLiFe
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyLiFe Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:36 am

EgyptianMuslim nice article,

But I think we can't object on other books and give tolerance.

Elm, Layl and EgyptianMuslim correct me if I'm wrong.

walakum salam farao

CraZyLiFe
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Elm Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:10 am

ZeroPoint wrote:EgyptianMuslim nice article,

But I think we can't object on other books and give tolerance.

Elm, Layl and EgyptianMuslim correct me if I'm wrong.

walakum salam farao

Salam ZeroPoint.
What do you exactly mean by "object on other books and give tolerance", brother?
Elm
Elm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EgyptianMuslim Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:44 am

tolerance??!!

strange what u r saying bro. ...

isn't that what we find in Qur'an b4 we make (tolerance) anyway ? ( if you call that tolerance, but i see they are proves !! )

" Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad SAW) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16), - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad SAW), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Quran) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful." Al-Araf 7:157

" Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah," to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby" Al-Baqarah 2:79

isn't that what Quran told us even b4 we conclude..
anyway i hope u answer what just Elm asked when said " What do you exactly mean by "object on other books and give tolerance", brother?
EgyptianMuslim
EgyptianMuslim
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyLiFe Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:04 pm

Tawheed was the basic massage of all prophets. Why it is so? because people of those times forget about Allah and his massage. Those people had made cow and Buddha as a God, Worship sun, moon etc.

Quran Al-Baqarah 213.

Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah
sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and
sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between
the people concerning that in which they differed.

So every time, when ever the prophet come after the previous one he always teach them about Allah SW and his greatness and stop them believing on falls fabricated God.

In Last Prophet Muhammad SAW had came

Quran Al-Ahzab 40.

Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is]
the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is
Allah, of all things, Knowing.

and he also follow the foot step of his previous Prophet and on Allah Command bring people near to Allah by spreading the message that's "There is no God except Allah and Prophet Muhammad is the last prophet".

With this effective message with in 23 years more then 100,000 embraced Islam. And today around 1 billion Muslims are there on earth, and day is not far when whole earth of Allah will be filled with Muslims.

Here important thing to note, ELM and EGYPTIANMuslim, after Prophet Muhammad SAW no prophet will come to call people toward Allah except his follwer/ummah. Quran. Al-'Imran 110

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind.
You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in
Allah. If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would
have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of
them are defiantly disobedient.

Therefore, it is the Job of every Muslim to spread the message of Allah. The success will only come through the principles and teaching of Prophet Muhammad SAW. Which is clear in Quran, and Haddeth.

The success of daee is in the steps of Prophet Sunnah. No other way will bring success. Such as pointing mistakes in there Books (Which is obviously they is, as they have manipulate the Allah message for there benefits), and been harsh to them with there errors. Reading Bible errors does not give any benefit to dawee, in fact take his more time on those thing, which do not help him. Let Islamic Scholar do this either then lay man like us who have very weak faith and could be astray for our ignorance.

I hope I have made my point clear, ELM and EGYPTIANMuslim. This is genuine Article by my hands if you thing it didn’t clear, please let me know.

Allah Know the best/ Allah forgive me for my mistake I made, And I don’t intend to make any interpretations of any Verse.

CraZyLiFe
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by EgyptianMuslim Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 am

Asslamualaykum,
well Zeropoint, all what you mentioned is great, but my question is, did i make oppose with what u said about the message of islam?
we all know that it is the most great message, and we all know that the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is the seal of messengers, but you forgot something.. we r dealing with different brains, so when i mention verses from THEIR book talking about the prophet Mohammed, its a dialogue in itself, i really need to say a lot about this point but its enough to tell u re-read verses that i mentioned from Quran, and watch them try to conclude if we are as muslims ordered to find out and to get educated about what i wrote about or no, another thing.. you forgot that muslims always in war from different sides, and we are ordered also to fight through all sides, examples for these sides such as mass media, art, science, economy.. the meaning of the war not like ppl think, it is comprehensiving manythings.. let me tell u why we are ordered to defend and fight in these different fields:

"Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively, as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2). " At-Tawba 9:36

foucs on and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively, as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun.

i think nobody would say he/she don't know about what they are doing to deform islam using all ways.. 350 movies yearly, (and this is last thing i've knew since long time) from Hollywood to deform islam and arab, its one side of sides i've talked about b4..
and Da'wa it for Muslim and none Muslim, and to make someone repent, he must know first his mistakes..
sorry maybe i can't carry what i want to say exactly to u, but i wish you understand what i mean anyway
u have a great day
Salaam
EgyptianMuslim
EgyptianMuslim
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Elm Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Therefore, it is the Job of every Muslim to spread the message of Allah. The success will only come through the principles and teaching of Prophet Muhammad SAW. Which is clear in Quran, and Haddeth.

The success of daee is in the steps of Prophet Sunnah. No other way will bring success. Such as pointing mistakes in there Books (Which is obviously they is, as they have manipulate the Allah message for there benefits), and been harsh to them with there errors. Reading Bible errors does not give any benefit to dawee, in fact take his more time on those thing, which do not help him. Let Islamic Scholar do this either then lay man like us who have very weak faith and could be astray for our ignorance

Everything you said is very wise and true brother. I agree with you.
I always say we must be well grounded in islam first before reading about other religions or even heterodox Muslim sects cause if we are ignorant about islam and read about other religions, we may deviate. So what you said is wise.
As for showing christians and jews the errors in their holy books , we do not mean to offend of course . It's just to show them why we believe their books were changed. But I have to say that many find pleasure in finding those erros cause its about winning and losing to them more than telling the message of Islam.
We do not need to study their books unless there is a good reason for doing so, and before that we must be well grounded in Islam.
Thanks
Elm
Elm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyLiFe Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 pm

EgyptianMuslim If Bible error serve any good to us then some thing like that not happen as it happen in the the following case. Elm, indeed there should be a good reason for every thing thats what happen to this lady in here...............read my second Post

CraZyLiFe
New User

Back to top Go down

Surprise 1 Empty A women turn to Christianity and a man turn to Islam. What was the reason behind the both conversion.

Post by CraZyLiFe Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Quran brings people toward Islam (Ones of God that is Allah) and Bible toward Christanity (toward two Gods, father and son). As much one read any one of the book as much he get closer to the following books. This is what happened with these two people.

Mariam Al Hakeem was religious and good Muslim, until she took interest in Christian websites and posting her comments and Articles and finally lost her debate and faith. She Born in Riyad, Saudia Arabia, in a family in which Islam consider only source of success in this world and here after. Her father was not an ordinary man, who busy in buying selling goods and other stuff, but we was an employee in Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice. But still all these good fortune didn’t help her and her astray from the right path.

She study Christian websites in order to answer the question from her Christian friends. During this, some times her mind get off and confused about her own faith. She develop a habit of argument and debate, which didn’t keep only to the website posting but also at home with her father and brother. Her father tries many times to correct her but she not accept and made argument. She trust on on other and not on ISLAM, finally she lost her faith and life.

Quran Al-'Imran: 73.

And do not trust except those who follow your religion." Say,
"Indeed, the [true] guidance is the guidance of Allah. [Do you
fear] lest someone be given [knowledge] like you were given or
that they would [thereby] argue with you before your Lord?"
Say, "Indeed, [all] bounty is in the hand of Allah - He grants it to
whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Wise."

http://www.gulfnews.com/News/Gulf/saudi_arabia/10236558.html

Reading and understanding Quran is the only source of Success. Grip on Quran will bring people near to Islam not grip on Bible or other religious book. This is what happen with Cat Stevens.

Cat Stevens (famous pop singer) born in UK, an orthodox Christian country where 90 percent people are on Catholic Christian faith.

“I was born in a Christian home,………… I was given this religion (Christianity) and thought this way.”

But did his mind accept Christianity?

“I looked at some of the statues of Jesus; they were just stones with no life. And when they said that God is three, I was puzzled even more but could not argue. I more or less believed it, because I had to have respect for the faith of my parents.”

After a year of financial success and 'high' living, he became very ill, contracted TB. Which turn him back toward God. He again and again look into Bible, Zen and Ching numerology, tarot cards and astrology but non satisfied him. Finally he met his brother who return from Jerusalem with a copy of Quran. And become Muslim after reading Quran.

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.php?section=article&id=146

Quran Al-Baqarah: 2.

“This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those
conscious of Allah.”

Quran An-Nahl: 64.

“And We have not revealed to you the Book, [O Muhammad], except for
you to make clear to them that wherein they have differed and as
guidance and mercy for a people who believe.”

This Quran is the Only Book which will bring people toward Allah. No other will bring them back. Either we use Bible text to win argument or other way.

Elm and EgyptianMuslim I try my best to clear. Those above two example are very much clear to those who use Bible for an argument to win debate, and Quran to win heart.

Egyptian Muslim if you still not convinced then please study the following website so it may clear you what Islamic scholar to those people who want to use Bible for the argument in debate.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/99976/He%20wants%20to%20specialize%20in%20calling%20Christians%20to%20Islam

Allah Know the best. Allah forgive me from my mistake I make in the above paragraphs.

CraZyLiFe
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyLiFe Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 pm

Elm Sisto, Could you change my nick ZeroPoint to CraZyLife, please remember the exact fount size. Thanks

CraZyLiFe
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by LayL Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:38 pm

lol done Very Happy
LayL
LayL
Site Admin
Site Admin