#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 2

Go down

Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 2 Empty Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 2

Post by EgyptianMuslim Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:30 am

Anyway, let's be back to our topic, The text in Bible had a tiding and two glad tidings.

The tiding is that Lord is reminding Moses of his favor to Moses when Lord sent him as a prophet to his people when he said " And this is the blessing ".

And the two glad tidings :

The first one related to Jesus, and the second one is related to Mohammed, and about Jew's attitude against this explaining was to deny (sure), they deny the first glad tiding to be for Jesus and they refuse the second glad tiding to be for Mohammed, and about Christians attitude, they said that there is no glad tiding about Mohammed, but there was for Jesus, and sure they are wrong and had a lot of fallacies , let's just explore them:

They said that Paran is not Mecca, but Paran is Elat, and Elat is a town in Palestine, this is what Christians thought in the beginning, and the authors of the dictionary of the Holy Book agreed unanimously on that, and their aim was so clear, because if they admit that Paran is Mecca so they have only two choices : *1* to believe that Mohammed is the messenger and Islam is the right way ( and sure they rather to die than believing in that ) or *2* to contradict their holy book.

And at another part of Bible, it will prove clearly that Paran is not Elat which locate in Palestine,

And also beside that Paran has been frequented in Bible many times, it has been frequented ( for example) at Ishmael's story with his mother Hagar where Torah said " And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt ". ( GN : 21:21 )., so about the allegation of the authors of the dictionary of the holy book about ( Paran = Elat ), they have to note that there was no prophet was sent from Elat to make the glad tiding is honest, beside that Jesus got his message at Seir not at Paran, finally a lot of them admitted in the end that Paran is Mecca, beside that Paran mountain is Al-Nour mountain which have Hera' cave located in, and the emigration of Ishmael and his mother Hagar to Mecca is more clear than the sun in the sky, and the third proof is the sequence of events , 1-Moses. 2-Juses. 3- Mohammed.

Now let's live with another glad tiding from Torah (The Old Testament) about the prophet Mohammed, and this one is a big proof to whom understand..!

In (DT:18:18 ) we find that text : " I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (you), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. " … as it is saying that there was a promises from God to Moses at the end of Moses' message that he will send a messenger to Israel LIKE Moses (BPUH). And like Moses here means by sending him with new law LIKE Moses did, not like Jesus did, because Jesus came to COMPLETE what Moses started " Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. ". Matthew (MT:5:17).

And because it was a strong proof that it was talking about Mohammed (BPUH) we find that both Jews and Christians are having different attitudes about it.. let's explain more..

About Jews, they have two opinions about it:

that the text is not a tiding, it was just denial, and in Arabic language they said " there is (Hamza)=some Arabian letter which means question if it came before the letter (A) in Arabic .. " so we find the word I will raise means in Arabic Aoqeam so by adding the (Hamza) it will be A-Aoqeam ? which will make us understand the speaker as asking us not telling information, and which will mean in English Should I raise ? , so they said it is like that " should I raise up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee? ", and here if you notice you will find it came as a question, and here we will find the Torah itself is answering them at the next Number (DT:18:19) " And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. " , here we find that if the speech was banishment so the whole sentences must be banishment also, so he won't have to say what is at DT:18:19, because for example.. " when you decide to do something you don't have to ask others, then you say " I will do… and …. , then who will or won't come with me (for example) I will do… and do… " the same thing is working with those texts.. first, God decided to RAISE.. then he said whosoever will not ….ect " !!! ,and by another way … if it was a question as they are saying so how it has been translated in English as " I WILL RAISE " ??? why it didn't came as a question in the English copy also ????

Jews felt they are mistaken about the first point, and they said no worries if it was a tiding not question, but in the text he doesn't mean Jesus or Mohammed (PBU.them), but he meant in the text Joshua or Samuel…!! (they even don't know who exactly to attach the text with !!!) and here I should show you that meeting between Dr. Ahmed Deedat and "Fan Herden" the priest, but before I show you that meeting and explore it with you, I need to explore Christians opinion about that case.
EgyptianMuslim
EgyptianMuslim
New User

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down