#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 3

Go down

Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 3 Empty Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 3

Post by EgyptianMuslim Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:32 am

CHRISTIANS ATTITUDE:

About Christians, they are saying that the prophecy is related to Jesus, and they refuse it to be for Mohammed, and we knew before that Jews refuse it to be for Jesus.. anyway ….Christians have a lot of fallacies about their attitude, it is because they are saying that the prophecy is related to a prophet from Isaac's progeny not from Ishmael's progeny ..!!!!!!!, and they are saying that Mohammed is from Ishmael's progeny, so how come that God send to Israel prophet who is not from their people ?

THE TRUTH WHICH HAVE NO ARGUMENTS:

In fact that all what both of Jews and Christians said are wrong, and I am not going to prove that from out of the text itself, the truth is that the text have no mean except to prove the prophecy to Mohammed, because it has two conditions:

the prophet is from between their brothers.

that the prophet is LIKE Moses, where the new law and holy war against the enemy of religion, message and God.

And we can't see these two conditions except at Mohammed.. he is like Moses and he is the man of the holy war.. both of these conditions don't relate to "Joshua" nor "Samuel" as Jews says, nor Jesus as Christians think.. (if it is related to Jesus that means YOU Christians are contradicting your holy book !!!,I will explain, open your books on Deuteronomy (DT:34:10 ) " And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face " and in Arabic copy it says " there will never be a prophet from among Israel who like Moses, whom the lord TALKED to face to face " read it carefully… it says there will never be a prophet from ISRAEL LIKE MOSES, so how do you Christians say that (DT:18:18 ) is related to Jesus when you know that Jesus is from Israel's progeny, beside that he is not like Moses (as "DT:34:10" says), So the prophecy at (DT:18:18 ) doesn't related to Jesus, that means the expected prophet must be from Arabians, from among Israel's brothers as the prophecy says.. so which of them is right ? (DT:34:10) or (DT:18:18 ) ?? if (DT:18:18 ) is for Jesus so (DT:34:10 ) lied then ??!!! well…no lies, but it is more simple.. the expected prophet is not from Israel as (DT:34:10 ) says, but he is from among their brothers as (DT:18:18 ) says, and who are Israel's brothers??.. they are Arabians sure ..! I think it is very clear now.. I meant to bring each word from YOUR book not from anywhere else .

The prophecy doesn't relate to "Joshua" nor "Samuel" as Jews think because of the first condition in the prophecy which says that the prophet is from among their brothers, and "Joshua" and "Samuel" are from among Israel itself not from among their brothers, and the same thing is working with Jesus, so if the prophecy meant anybody of them it would be " I will raise them up a prophet from BETWEEN or AMONG THEMSELVES ".

And about the second condition it doesn't relate to "Joshua" nor "Samuel" also because it says LIKE Moses, and "Joshua" nor "Samuel" are not like Moses, and also the same thing is working with Jesus.. I am not going longer than that about that prophecy, because I still have a lot of prophecies to talk about, let's just explore now the meeting between Dr. Ahmed Deedat and the priest " Fan Herden " with more explaining about this prophecy:
EgyptianMuslim
EgyptianMuslim
New User

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down