#Islam_Chat @ IrCQnet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 1

Go down

Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 1 Empty Replying the pretext that the previous books are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) part 1

Post by EgyptianMuslim Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:28 am

They have alleged that the prophet Mohammed is not a messenger, and they based their speech on four branches :

1.that the testament ( I mean the message from God), prophecy and the book are just monopolized or limited in Ishaqu's progeny not for Ishmeal's .

2.that the prophet Mohammed have no miracle.

3.that Qura'n is one of human's rarity art so it is not a miracle !!

4.that the previous books like the old testament or new testament are free from the Good News about the prophet Mohammed.

The answer :

Before I face that case directly I need to produce a shortened speech within that opposition which I have observed that it's presentation would be so important within that case, The existence or non-existence of these Good News in the previous books about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) make no sense!!

Yes: because the message of Islam doesn't need to be proved from other books or sources because it proves itself !! because this message has it's proof inside it , beside that the good news about it in the previous books doesn't add to it anything new ! , and emptiness from those books doesn't disparage the Islamic message .

So don't think that because we FIND proofs from other books about Islam or when we talk about the Good News about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) from your book means that we need those proofs , NO... let me correct for you, it is just for your sake not for anybody else beside that this case and this research just for HELPING the truths seekers !! But well ... I am not saying that because there is no Good New in the previous books and I am going to talk about them through TWO sides :

1.Good News from The Old Testament.

2.Good News from The New Testament.

1-Good News in The Old Testament :

The Good News in The Old Testament and it's codicils have been multiplied about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) , but Jews have deleted all the frank means about it and they made them as a possible texts which allow them to turn the real means away from the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) but though there are many strong proofs remained even after their distortions and modifications and they are all mean the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) , doesn't mean anybody else, and it would be impossible to mean anybody else, because the internal means are just mean the prophet of Islam, because if somebody said about one of these proofs that they were meaning or talking about Jesus, that means Bible is messy and frankly wrong and now let's explain :

"And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death."

And then said :

"And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran," (DT:33:1-2).

in this text 3 Good News

first: good news about the prophecy of the prophet Moses when he talked on Sanai mountain " The LORD came from Sinai" to God , because we all know that the Lord talked directly to Moses.

second: the prophecy of the prophet Jesus , and Seir is a neighboring village to Jerusalem, where the prophet Jesus got the order of his message " and rose up from Seir unto them".

Third: the prophecy of the prophet Mohammed, and Paran is Mecca where the prophet Mohammed were born , originated and sent " he shined forth from mount Paran" ( DT : 33:1-2 ), and note; sequence of events, 1-Moses. 2-Juses. 3- Mohammed. ( everything from Bible).

The question here is Why bible used the word "shined " when it was talking about Mohammed ?? what is the link between the word shined and Mohammed ??

Well… the answer is; if you red the biography of the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) you would know the relation between the word in bible and Mohammed.. Mohammed got the inspiration at Hera' cave , which locate in ( AL NOUR ) mountain, AL-nour is an Arabic word which means ( light ), so it means " The Light Mountain " shined & light …. Strange, isn't it?
EgyptianMuslim
EgyptianMuslim
New User

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down